Monday 16 June 2014

Inspiration, information and understanding - this course is a must do


The following is feedback from last Sunday's (15 June 2014) Rotary Leadership Institute Part1 , Part 3 and Graduate courses in District 9920.  This serves to illustrate what the participants get out of attending.  Participants were from District 9910 and 9920 and were Rotarians  ranging from quite new to Rotary through to long serving.

“RLI has enabled me to connect with other Rotarians & share ideas on what we could do better” – Denise, Rotary Club of Auckland

“RLI is a foundation that every Rotarian should be given to attend as it improves your understanding of what you can achieve through the power of Rotary.  RLI has inspired me to step into district roles to make a difference” – Bart, Rotary Club of Manukau City Sunrise  

“RLI has broadened my knowledge of Rotary & introduced me to other like-minded Rotarians in District 9920.  Thanks.” – Richard, Rotary Club of Botany East Tamaki

“RLI is an informative interaction group that builds a greater knowledge of Rotary.  It helps focus on your involvement, & the part each member personally participates in their club.” – Neville, Rotary Club of Mt Eden

“RLI provided the opportunity to step back & review the results & expectations we have for our Rotary service.  Discussion with like-minded people who challenge the norm was exceptional & refreshing” – Mark, Rotary Club of Auckland East

“RLI has given me some ideas on how to be a more effective Rotarian.  RLI has taken some of the mystery & ambiguity out of Rotary & its terms.  RLI has made me think about what Rotary is & what being a Rotarian means.” Jeanette, Rotary Club of Otahuhu

“RLI has given me the opportunity to learn more about Rotary, exchange ideas with like-minded Rotarians, & look at challenges other clubs have & how things can be handled differently.” – Jan, Rotary Club of Mt Eden

“Today the graduate programme was the most valuable of all the sessions … What a coup Rotary has made having you 2 [Ingrid and Beryl] as Facilitators. Today was a consolidation day for me. Shall give it my best shot!!” – Mary Ann, Rotary Club of Highbrook

“RLI & me – kept my fire alive!”  At the end he added, “I’ve really enjoyed RLI, so what about an RLI alumni programme?” - Craig, Rotary Club of Auckland


More information:  www.rli.rotarysouthpacific.org